top of page
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter

Skupina Scholarum

Veřejná·61 členů

[[SPORT@@@]] Gorica Hajduk uživo prijenos Gorica - rezultati, raspored, HNK Gorica - Hajduk uživo 9 ožujka 2024

We will provide only official live stream strictly from the official channels of the league or the teams whenever it is available. Live streaming will begin ...

Gradually, Celtic began to stretch their hosts and the breakthrough arrived in style. Ntcham, whose goalscoring threat, passing range and strength were evident throughout the first half, gathered on the angle of the box, cut back and fired a crisp shot across Clyde goalkeeper David Mitchell into the far corner. A goal of great technique on his 24th birthday, it gave Celtic the platform they sought. NOGOMET UŽIVO: Gorica i Hajduk igraju susret 26. kola Gorica i Hajduk će igrati susret u skopu 26. kola Suporsport HNL-a u subotu, 9. ožujka 2024. godine. Ova se utakmica igra na stadionu... Gorica - Hajduk Split na prijenos uživo na televiziji danas S nama otkrij gdje možeš gledati Gorica - Hajduk Split 1. HNL besplatno danas Iznenadit ćete se... Media playback is not supported on this device Burnley boss Sean Dyche tells BBC Radio Lancashire that he backs completion of the Premier League season Key stat: After a run of four consecutive defeats, Burnley are unbeaten in their past seven in the Premier League. Chelsea Position: 4th Last league result: 8 March - beat Everton 4-0 (h) Leading Premier League scorer: Tammy Abraham - 13What's happened during lockdown? Chelsea have agreed a deal with RB Leipzig forward Timo Werner, who has a release clause of about £54m. Oxford United will look back to past successes and forward with optimism as manager Karl Robinson pits his wits against Pep Guardiola in the Carabao Cup for the second successive season on Wednesday. Robinson hopes his exciting young side, who thrashed Premier League West Ham 4-0 in round three, will show the form that has taken them into League One play-off contention as they face Guardiola's Manchester City for a place in the semi-finals. Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen believes he would be in a stronger position for a transfer as a free agent during the coronavirus pandemic. The Belgian, who turns 33 on Friday, joined Spurs from Ajax in 2012 but is out of contract on 30 June. Many clubs don’t have the money to do transfers," he said. Transfer-free players like me are even more coveted in the coronavirus crisis. The Spanish and Italian leagues are obvious but I'll keep options open. Pep Guardiola has the chance to shuffle his pack against Dinamo Zagreb with the weekend's trip to Arsenal in mind, though the eccentric Catalonian manager generally likes to avoid making wholesale changes to his starting XI. HNK Gorica - HNK Hajduk Split Rezultati uživo, međusobni HNK Gorica HNK Hajduk Split rezultati uživo (i video prijenos - live stream) počinju 9. ožu 2024. u 16:10 UTC u na Gradski stadion Velika Gorica stadionu, ... Liverpool's recent 2-0 win over Aston Villa was their 24th consecutive home win in the league, a record that they look to extend for the foreseeable future. They won the reverse fixture against Burnley 3-0 earlier in the campaign, their first clean sheet against Burnley in several seasons. Liverpool have been brilliant in general in defence this season, particularly at home, where they kept seven clean sheets in their last nine Premier League matches. NK Gorica vs Hajduk Split Live Score and Live Stream We will provide only official live stream strictly from the official channels of the league or the teams whenever it is available. Live streaming will begin ... Vijesti • HNK Hajduk Split Prodaja ulaznica za utakmicu Gorica - Hajduk započinje u četvrtak uživo na HDTV-u 11:16h. Zapisano u genima. HDTV 2023. Vridilo se rodit ... River had already announced that they would not play the fixture but as local officials did not sanction the decision, the Atletico kitmen turned up in advance of the players to find the doors closed. Match officials came with a notary to record the situation and told the Atletico side not to bother turning up for the match. The trouble flared in Monday's match when Lapadula converted an 83rd-minute penalty to cut Cagliari's lead to 2-1 and then rushed to grab the ball out of the net. Sweden international Olsen got there first and hoofed the ball away, prompting an angry remonstration from Lapadula. Olsen then shoved Lapadula with his shoulder, Lapadula appeared to headbutt Olsen on the chin and then Olsen pushed Lapadula to the ground before also falling over, clutching his face. I have one big issue with Shane Long because he slipped last weekend and has a little knee injury," the Austrian manager said. He couldn't train today and it doesn't look very good. Moussa, it's still too early for him to play against Chelsea. Kevin (Danso) was ill but was training today for the first time with the team. After Fabianski suffered a long-term injury in September, the 33-year-old started seven games. West Ham conceded 16 goals and gained a single point amid six defeats. Club insiders noticed a collapse in confidence that affected the whole squad, which has led them to their present position, facing a run of nine league fixtures to 4 April that includes two meetings with Liverpool, plus games against Manchester City, Arsenal, Wolves, Tottenham and Chelsea. Aberdeen vs Livingston predictions for Thursday's Scottish Premiership clash. The hosts arrive as big favourites to win the game but plenty of action is expected at both ends of the pitch. Read on for all our free Scottish Premiership predictions and betting tips. Dinamo Zagreb Gorica uživo prijenos gledati Ulaznice za Dinamo Zagreb Gorica uživo prijenos gledati Ulaznice za Kup utakmicu Dinamo - Gorica na Maksimiru 28 veljače 2024 Sport TV 2:15:05GNK Dinamo ... Schalke is probably the worst shaped team of the whole Bundesliga and a win for them seems to be unlikely, however they have a huge experience and they can win despite coming from 10 matches with no win in Bundesliga. Leverkusen has been certainly better than them being involved in the fight for a Champions League place, however they have been quite inconsistent in the last weeks, beating Mgladbach and Freiburg but also conceding 4 goals to Wolfsburg and Bayern. Leverkusen could be a bit tired after their DFB Pokal match and Schalke could take advantage of that to win this match. Lawro's prediction: 2-0James' prediction: 2-0 Chelsea v WolvesThis should be a good game. Chelsea need a point to be sure of making the Champions League, while Wolves can guarantee sixth place and qualification for the Europa League if they win. It's Chelsea I fancy here - I don't see Leicester getting anything out of Manchester United anyway, but Frank Lampard's side will take care of their own business. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Inverness CT. Cameron Harper replaces James Keatings. Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Christian Doidge (Hibernian) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Posted at 76' Corner, Hibernian. Conceded by Mark Ridgers. Posted at 76' Attempt saved. Desportivo Aves Will host Moreirense in the Primeira Liga of Portugal on Monday. Desportivo Aves are currently on Bottom of the table and I think they will going to Relegate this time because they are 10 points behind Portimonense. They are currently Winless from last 9 games and don't Scored any goal in the last five matches. They also lost all the last six home matches. While Moreirense are currently on 10th. Their last two matches ended in a 1-1 Draw and they just lost one of the last 10 matches. They are also unbeaten from last six away matches. Do players and managers support the return?Broadly, yes. But concerns were expressed in meetings with both this week about the timescale for a return. One Premier League manager has told BBC Sport many of his colleagues felt the proposed 12 June return date was too soon. There are issues to be addressed with medical and training protocols, which are due to be voted on when the clubs meet again on Monday. Bale is Wales' record goalscorer with 33 goalsAnd it hasn't gone down so well in Spain. View more on twitter Spanish newspaper Marca ran a poll which at 23:30 GMT on Tuesday saw 75% of respondents label Bale's celebration as showing 'a lack of respect for the club and fans'When asked about the sarcasm aimed at him in Spain as he previewed the game, Bale said: "I've heard some stories but I don't really take notice. Norwich are firmly the underdogs here; they have no win in their last five home matches and they have the most losses in the league so far. On the other hand, Wolves are on a good run and have not lost in the last six away matches in the league, though four of these have ended in draws. Wolves have much better quality and have been scoring consistently. They have scored two or more goals in six of their last 10 while Norwich have conceded two or more goals in 11 of their last 15. While Norwich have been poor defensively, they have scored in each of their last five matches, and on the flipside, Wolves have no clean sheet in their last seven away matches. Also, Norwich have seen five of their last 10 matches end in over 2.5 goals. The same is the case for six of Wolves’ last 10 matches. Based on these stats, the best pick is on Wolves to win, but a pick of both sides to score, with the game ending in over 2.5 goals comes with better odds. City striker Jesus made slight contact with Real defender Sergio Ramos as he climbed to head home a cross from Kevin de Bruyne and cancel out Isco's opening goal in the last-16 first leg at the Santiago Bernabeu. The Warm-Up: Manchester City love the Champions League again De Bruyne leads City to dramatic comeback win in Spain as Ramos sees red The visitors then earned a penalty when substitute Raheem Sterling was tripped in the area by Dani Carvajal and De Bruyne converted from the spot, while Real's problems were compounded when captain Ramos was sent off for bringing down Jesus. This will be absolutely derby duel in this round in Bundesliga in Germany and it is not unreal that we will see surprise here and that is mean that favorite - Bayern Munich will not win in this duel. So, Bayer Leverkusen is very good team who is not favorite in this duel and that is pretty clear. Bayern is in any case closer to win, but if we see in what amazing form is home team, than it is clear that they will surely score at least one goal and maybe even more than that. Over 3,5 is ideal here. To an extent, team meetings can still take place to talk about team shape or tactics. But there is no work being done on the grass, no actual opponent to plan for. As Brighton boss Graham Potter said: "I can do my job. Just not the job I am supposed to be doing. BelarusBizarrely though, one country is carrying on as normal. The new season started as planned in Belarus last weekend. This weekend features a local derby in Minsk, and BATE visiting Slavia-Mozyr. Aurora and The Strongest will face each other in the upcoming match in the Apertura. Aurora this season have the following results: 3W, 1D and 7L. Meanwhile The Strongest have 5W, 0D and 5L. This season The Strongest playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Paper Round’s view: It is always tempting to make huge changes at the time of trouble, but this Chelsea side is one that is on course for Champions League qualification despite the transfer ban of the summer and the transfer failure of the January transfer window. Selling talented players for one season of underperformance - if that - seems an overreaction. It's great to have him on my side. One player whose form dipped under Pochettino is 23-year-old Dele Alli, who has struggled to secure a starting spot at Spurs and has lost his place in the England squad, albeit after a series of injuries that have hampered his progress. Mourinho knows he must work hard with the midfielder to return him to his best ahead of England's Euro 2020 campaign. TV program Hrvatska - Raspored utakmica i prijenosa uživo Danas od 17:05 | HNK Gorica - Hajduk Split Prijenos utakmice Dinama i Paoka pratite uživo na Areni Sport. /2024. MAXSport1. 17:10. HNK Gorica. Hajduk Split. Despite Ibrahimovic's comment, Materazzi did not suffer serious injury and played for Inter two weeks later. Overall, Ibrahimovic played five times in the fixture for Milan and his final appearance, in May 2012, was bittersweet. He scored twice but Milan lost 4-2, ending their hopes of winning the title that season. Normally we say we try in a pre-season when you have them 5, 6 weeks and can normally implement how you want to play football and it is nice but that is not what I have. I will just try to do small building blocks and try to change things. Just change the defence, Freddie, just change the defence. IN THE CHANNELS The ball boy who got a pre, pre assist for Tottenham against Olympiakos in the Champions League last week got to have lunch with all the players, at the behest if manager Jose Mourinho. Group G is open to all the four teams in it, but we feel here Rangers will have the advantage. They will be favored not just by the fact that they are already top of the group but also by the fact that they are playing at home and against a team struggling away from home. While Rangers are unbeaten in 15 home matches in Europa League, producing 11 wins, Young Boys have not won any of the last 10 Europa League away games. Young Boys have scored in 11 of their last 13 Europa League matches. We believe that with Rangers having conceded in eight of their last 15 matches, they will be vulnerable here. Rangers have scored two or more in nine of the last 10 matches and thus we can’t rule out goals from them. Here we will go with a 2-1 win for Rangers. Then it's with things like this that people don't like the VAR, because with penalties like that everybody likes VAR. When it's a clear and obvious mistake everyone says 'welcome VAR'. It's clear, clear. So for me that's the VAR that I like and yesterday on the Son red card, the VAR that I hate. Rudiger was a victim of alleged racial abuse shortly after Son was sent off and the defender has called for the guilty fans to be punished. But Howe's men were dealt a sucker punch when West Ham took the lead, and suffered another blow soon after when they had a penalty appeal reviewed, and then denied, by VAR following an Angelo Ogbonna tackle. The wind was truly taken out of their sails when they went 2-0 behind, unable to do anything to deny Haller's acrobatics, and then 3-0 down, although Rico did force Lukasz Fabianski into a decent save in the closing stages of the first half. Under Carlo Ancelotti, Richarlison's performances appear much more focused than they were under Marco Silva, and he has more freedom for expression than under Duncan Ferguson. Three months ago I would have said a top-four place was out of the question for the Toffees. Now I'm not entirely sure. Did you know? Richarlison had more shots (5) and more shots on target (3) than any other player in Everton's 3-1 win over Crystal Palace. Away from home, Thursday's visitors have really struggled of late, especially in an attacking sense. They've won none of their last 11 away games, losing three of their last five. Moreover, they've scored just one goal in their last five travelling matches. Varbergs had a great season in the second league level last term and got themselves promoted from 2nd place with 55 points in the end, usually the teams that promote have a bit more points but last season it was not such a tough competition for the top 2 places taken by Mjallby and Varbergs to everyone's surprise because these two were more rated with relegation in the second league level in recent seasons than promotion, but they managed to do it. Angel passes Camp Nou audition Barca’s injury crisis up front, with Luis Suarez and Ousmane Dembele likely to miss the rest of the season, means the La Liga holders are permitted to sign an injury replacement – and Getafe’s Angel Rodriguez has been the name on everyone’s lips. The Madrid outfit are punching well above their weight this season and are third in the standings, helped by Angel's 10 La Liga goals; the latest of which was a sublime volley as Jose Bordalas's side were trailing 2-0 at Barca on Saturday. Their best chance came when Michael Smith fired across, it fell to Lewis Moore but he miscontrolled in a fabulous position and the ball squirmed painfully to safety. Hearts pushed and pushed but failed to test Vaclav Hladky enough. There was more drama in the final moments. Clevid Dikamona went down under Sam Foley's challenge. The defender raced after referee Alan Muir, who waived away his penalty claims. Ferguson scored 60 goals in 239 Premier League appearances for EvertonIt was a new-look Ferguson in his new role - suited and booted, even ensuring his tie was perfectly knotted for his pre-match interview. And then the real action began, accompanied by a deafening roar. When Richarlison headed Everton in front after only four minutes, Ferguson showed a neat turn of speed in his smart shoes as he flew down the touchline. THE ARGUMENTS https://shows. Ben Snowball made the case for Virgil van Dijk – claiming that "without him, none of Liverpool’s success would have been possible". Read his views here. Carrie Dunn made the case for Kevin De Bruyne – claiming that "it’s much more difficult to be world class in a team who are fallible and floundering". Hull City are losing ground on the top six and are facing another season in the Championship. Brentford are in fifth but only five points ahead of 12th place so they need to get back in winning ways after a midweek loss. Both have been struggling for goals in their past few games and the bet to place here is on under 2.5 goals to be scored. Hajduk Gorica Live stream Hajduk Gorica Live stream. hnk gorica - hnk hajduk | hrvatska nogometna liga | hnl - nogomet · NOGOMET UŽIVO: Gorica i Hajduk igraju susret 26. kola HNL-a u ... Rudeš Gorica uživo prijenos gledati [[[sport!!!]]!!] NK Rude Rudeš Gorica uživo prijenos gledati [[[sport!!!]]!!] NK Rudeš HNK Rijeka uživo gledati 04.03.2024 NK Rudeš HNK Rijeka uživo gledati NK Rudeš ... What’s more, they’re facing an Arsenal side that haven’t lost at home in the Europa League since February 2018. The Gunners have won their last seven home games in the competition, scoring 19 goals in the process and netting at least twice on six occasions. Amid reports that he was struggling to communicate with his players, was even being openly mocked by some, Emery fell out with the best creative player Arsenal have had this decade, Mesut Ozil, and then caused a problem entirely of his own making by appointing Granit Xhaka as captain and inviting further scrutiny on a player who was already a lightning rod for supporter criticism. the Le Havre fc team and the Lens fc team, go head to head in France Liga II. The Le Havre fc team is in 5th position with 34 points Collected. While guest team the Lens fc team came in 2nd place by collecting 42 points.

O nás

Vítejte ve skupině! Můžete být v kontaktu s dalšími členy, m...

členů

Žáci

Na Instagramu Ti nic neunikne?

Máš tipy na best videa na YouTube?

Zajímá Tě testování nových verzí aplikací?

Pak hledáme právě tebe. Ozvi se nám!

Učitelé

Zajímá Vás téma vzdělávacích volnočasových aktivit pro děti?

Máte chuť podílet se na testování připravovaných vzdělávacích projektů?

Máte tipy na dětskou literaturu, která by neměla v žádné dětské knihovně chybět?

Ozvěte se nám!

Rodiče

Řešíte v souvislosti se vzděláním Vašich dětí nějakou palčivou otázku?

Zajímáte se o to, jak s dětmi trávit volný čas smysluplně?

Máte tipy na osvědčené volnočasové aktivity pro děti, nebo byste rádi některé otestovali?

Jste přesně náš člověk. Napište nám!

Partneři/Veřejnost

Máte tipy na zajímavý projekt z oblasti vzdělávání?

Rádi byste finančně či materiálně podpořili smysluplné projekty, které budou děti bavit a učit zároveň?

Máte zájem podílet se na testování nově vznikajících vzdělávacích projektů pro děti?

Velmi si vážíme Vašeho zájmu. Pokud máte jakýkoli dotaz nebo nás chcete podpořit jakýmkoliv způsobem.

Zapojte se

Naši partneři 

V případě, že Vás činnost našeho spolku zaujala, budeme velmi rádi, pokud se rozhodnete podpořit nás jakoukoliv finanční částkou.

Číslo bankovního účtu: 1441332005/2700

QRkod_dar.png

Odběr novinek

Děkujeme za přihlášení

Melantrichova 971/19, 110 00 Praha 1

© 2022 SCHOLARUM, z.s. Design UON7.com

bottom of page