top of page
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter

Skupina Scholarum

Veřejná·61 členů

Today: Charleroi vs Cercle Brugge live free 9 March 2024

90+7Throw-in for Cercle Brugge in their own half. 90+7A throw-in for the away team on the opposite half. 90+6Free kick for Royal Charleroi SC in the half of ...

Both teams have scored in just 25% of AZ’s away games and 88% of Sparta’s home games have produced over 1.5 goals as have 88% of AZ’s away games this season. AZ have kept clean sheets in 75% of their away games and have won-to-nil in 75% of their away games as well, providing another reason to back a 2-0 away win on Saturday. Guiseley and Chester play in the English League today and I expect the guest to win. They have 41 points and record of 11-8-4 so far and have played well so far, with the last 2 of 3 games having won, and it is clear that they could still have up to 3 points today. Guiseley has played 10-5-8 so far and has won the last 3 games, so it will not be easy today. It is possible that the scoreline will be around 1-3 for the guests today, but they are a stronger team and have a strong motive to win today. The odds are not bad, so it's worth a try for the guest. The Scottish Professional Football League will be voting on whether to cancel, in principle, the remaining fixtures of the leagues below the Scottish Premiership. If passed, then the tables would be frozen as they are, and relegation and promotion would be determined accordingly. While an appealing idea in its simplicity and safety, there would obviously be some losers. All 20 Premier League captains have started a WhatsApp group to coordinate a united response. Paper Round 10:30 - Kyrgios offers fans 'doorstep drop-off' help More heartwarming news, you ask? Sure, Nick Kyrgios will gladly oblige. The Australian tennis star has just posted on his Instagram page promising fans help in these hard times if they need it. Brighton then completed their hat trick of wins over a Norwich City side that are in freefall, and while Albion could only beat what was in front of them, Leicester City will represent their toughest challenge on home turf in quite a while. Pep Guardiola's side have appealed, however, and could still compete if the ban is overturned. If the ban is upheld, whoever finishes fifth will take their place in next season's Champions League. Manchester United currently occupy that position (on 45 points), but Wolves and Sheffield United are both just two points behind and will undoubtedly have their eye on securing an unlikely place alongside Europe's elite. Augsburg vs Mainz predictions for Saturday's German Bundesliga fixture. Can Mainz continue their perfect start under new manager Achim Beierlorzer? Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga predictions and betting tips. At one stage Liverpool were just getting the job done, now it looks like they are having a party. Did you know? Salah has scored more goals on home soil than any other player in the Premier League this season (12 goals in 12 matches at Anfield). Roberto Firmino: The Brazilian played half this game as though the ball was stuck to his feet. The touch he displayed when he took the ball out of the sky and placed it perfectly in his path, prior to playing an inch-perfect pass for Henderson to score was pure genius. The hero - former Liverpool goalkeeper Jerzy DudekEvery time [during the shoot-out] I went with the ball to the player, I looked in their eyes, gave them nicely the ball - and then asked them if they're going to go the same as always. Then I turned my back to the goal. I think Shevchenko wanted to put the ball to my right but he knew I'm going there. Then he wanted to score in the middle of the goal but I was there as well. Former Chelsea and Juventus striker Eniola Aluko, who won more than 100 England caps, has retired. Aluko, 32, left Juventus in December after nearly 18 months with the Serie A champions and had been tipped to return to the Women's Super League. She was also part of the Great Britain team at the London 2012 Olympics. Thank you football for everything you've given and taught me," said Aluko on Twitter. Life is not easy and always in the world the people who survive are the ones who cope with the bad moments," Guardiola added. It is what it is. Accept it, work hard to come back as soon as possible. There was more positive news on winger Leroy Sane, who has been out with a knee injury since the Community Shield, as Guardiola confirmed he will feature for City's under-23s against Arsenal on Friday. I don't want to put targets on him, we want him to play the game then speak with him, (about) how he felt. Tottenham have reminded their players of their responsibilities during the coronavirus lockdown after social media posts appeared to show some failing to follow social-distancing guidelines. Manager Jose Mourinho was pictured holding a training session with Tanguy Ndombele on Hadley Common, while Davinson Sanchez and Ryan Sessegnon were pictured running together through the same London park. Serge Aurier posted a video of himself on Instagram jogging alongside another person. The 21-year-old is United’s club record signing and a big coup for Chris Wilder as he looks to keep pushing United improbably up the league table. And in news entirely separate from the fact that a Tottenham dressing room source recently trashed Jose Mourinho’s methods, Danny Rose has been shipped off to Newcastle United on loan. Brophy had one shot well-blocked, as did his strike partner Nicke Kabamba, but a more ambitious strategy after the break did leave Kilmarnock open to the counter-attack. They were caught out by Morelos' stunning pass in behind for Ryan Kent, and when the former Liverpool forward went to ground under pressure from Chris Burke, referee John Beaton had a decision to make but chose to wave play on. Morelos then had a stunning lob from distance crash off the bar, having been booked for diving just a minute previously, as Rangers searched for the goal that would ease their stress. Fans tuning in to Southampton versus Burnley shouldn't put their expectations too high. Five of the last six matches between these teams featured two goals or fewer. We imagine that this match will follow that trend. Back against both teams scoring. Assisted by Felipe Anderson following a set piece situation. Posted at 78' Attempt saved. Michail Antonio (West Ham United) header from very close range is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Aaron Cresswell with a cross. Posted at 77' Foul by Moussa Sissoko (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 77' Michail Antonio (West Ham United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 77' Attempt missed. Former Premier League referee Bobby Madley says he would "give anything" to be able to officiate in England again. Madley took charge of 91 top-flight matches between 2013 and 2018 until he was he was sacked for "gross misconduct on grounds of discrimination". The 34-year-old revealed in a recent blog post he was sacked after filming a video mocking a disabled person. I don't know if the door is still open," Madley said. Lokomotiva from Zagreb is a favorite in this duel against Istra 1961, visitors are in relegation zone, and despite the victory in last round against direct rivals and last placed club at standings, they will have really hard task in the rest of the season. Lokomotiva plays really well in front of their fans, most of their points they collected at home ground, losing only one match from ten as a host. Lokomotiva was defeated in last round against Hajduk Split with a minimal result, but before that duel they won at home against Rijeka. Kastrati will be in attack fo host, he is in good form, visitors will have a lot of problems to stops him. Lokomotiva to win with more than 1.5 goals AH Werder and Paderborn will face each other in the upcoming match in the German Bundesliga. Werder this season have the following results: 3W, 5D and 5L. Meanwhile Paderborn have 1W, 2D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. It in effect means Rodrigo Ely, who scored against Betis, will not be available for the Barcelona match but with survival secured, his absence may not be felt. The win was their second in the 10 matches that have come after lockdown and Alaves will hope getting to play at home in the final game delivers three more points. Quique Setien is currently in charge while Xavi is manager of Qatari side Al-Sadd. He also wants to ensure forward Messi remains at the club despite his contract being set to expire in 2021. He is unhappy and doubting what to do next," Font added. He is probably a bit frustrated as year after year he is not able to win, especially the Champions League. That's where the focus needs to be. We want to ensure he understands if we were to run the club from next summer onwards, we would put all the conditions to equip him in the best possible way so the last years of his career here he can still aspire to win a couple of Champions Leagues. The fact it doesn't matter for most fans shows the level of animosity towards Ashley. As kick-off for the Norwich game is approaching, Alex, a teacher and mother of one, explains how she is also "anti-Ashley" and keen on new investment. But she also recognises some of the issues raised about Saudi Arabia, including rights for women and the LGBT community. It's a difficult one," she says. But similar to what happened at Manchester City, if it brings more investment to the local economy and jobs then it's a positive. He sets himself and shoots from twelve yards, but Martin throws out a leg to deny him. That could be a huge save. CHANCE! Another dangerous, whipped ball from Snodgrass from the free kick finds Haller at the back post. From six yards he heads it straight down into the ground and it bounces over the bar. Bristol Rovers vs AFC Wimbledon predictions for the Boxing Day League 1 fixture at Memorial Stadium. Can the hosts continue their assault on the play-off places? Read on for out free League 1 predictions and betting tips. Hopefully we will be closer to each other than ever, and ready for the beautiful distraction that football can bring. To play in a European Championship next summer will still be possible for all of our squad and so we shouldn't spend another moment thinking about the postponement of the competition. I'm a blessed guy,” he said of the personal feat. I try all the time to do my best and sometimes I cannot do it and that's the way. It's important for me to score goals and keep scoring goals because I have to. I'm at a big club and play with big players. I’m in a single competition with Sergio - a friendly competition. RC Sporting Charleroi vs Cercle Brugge live score, H2H RC Sporting Charleroi played against Cercle Brugge in 1 matches this season. Currently, RC Sporting Charleroi rank 12th, while Cercle Brugge hold 5th position. Tranmere, though, get to do this all over again at the weekend, hosting Manchester United with an even greater shock in mind and on a pitch unlike any other the Red Devils will have played on this campaign. Rovers dig deep again Media playback is not supported on this device Tranmere edge closer to a big cup upset as Mullin scores in extra time against Watford This FA Cup run has been something to savour in what has been an otherwise tough season back in League One for Tranmere. Charleroi vs Cercle Brugge Live Score Charleroi - Cercle Brugge live score 2024-03-09 today match results Belgium Jupiler Pro League Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are ... Palace cursing their luckPalace's season is fizzling out after their latest loss, the promise of that impressive first post-lockdown win at Bournemouth seeming an age away. This, however, was no tame surrender and Palace gave a good account of themselves, only to be undone by United's quality. And certainly Hodgson and his players will feel they were hard done by when their appeals for a penalty as Zaha tangled with Lindelof were ignored. We were due to play next week and to represent you all this summer, but now is clearly not the moment for us to take centre-stage," he said. The heroes will be the men and women who continue working tirelessly in our hospitals and medical centres to look after our friends and families. They won't receive the individual acclaim, but we all know their importance is beyond anything we do on the pitch. Real Esteli have won four of their last five league games. Walter Ferretti have lost four of their last five league matches. Walter Ferretti have lost two of their last five home league fixtures. Real Esteli are second in the Nicaraguan Premier League, three points behind league leaders Managua. They travel to Walter Ferretti who are fifth in the table but in poor form coming into this game. Bayern have kicked their performance levels up a gear since their former assistant coach Hansi Flick took over as interim head coach of the club, following the departure of Niko Kovac at the beginning of November. This is one very interesting match who will be played today in Belarus Premier, but also reserve league and I will bet on goals here, what is for me, very very real option. So, let's start from Smolevichi, and that is team who is in last six matches, played every time with three or more goals, and also, most of that matches was with even four or more goals. BATE Borisov, on the other side, is also efficient team and in this moment, I believe that they are better team than rival. I will bet on goals and enjoy in this duel. Posted at 89' Joseph Willock (Arsenal) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 89' Foul by Djibril Sidibé (Everton). Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Tom Davies (Everton) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by Richarlison. BookingPosted at 87' Calum Chambers (Arsenal) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 87' Foul by Calum Chambers (Arsenal). Posted at 87' Mason Holgate (Everton) wins a free kick on the left wing. West Bromwich Albion vs Leeds predictions as the top two sides in the Championship clash on New Years' Day. Can Leeds keep their advantage at the top of the table with a result in this clash? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Aubameyang, who has netted 14 Premier League goals this season, will serve a three-match ban for a rash tackle on Crystal Palace midfielder Max Meyer in Saturday's 1-1 draw at Selhurst Park. Only Leicester City's Jamie Vardy (17) has more league goals than Aubameyang and Arteta said the Gabon international would be difficult to replace. Marseille prevailed thanks to second-half goals by Jordan Amavi, Morgan Sanson and Nemanja Radonjic after Bordeaux had gone ahead courtesy of a thunderous effort from Yacine Adli. Marseille have 34 points from 17 games and trail leaders Paris St Germain, who beat Montpellier 3-1 on Saturday and have one game in hand, by five points. They train with the Barcelona youngsters under the supervision in the stands of Messi, sitting next to Luis Suarez, who comes to watch his kids too, and they follow their father's career with interest. But there are similarities. Now, just as in the early days, he needs to be surrounded by those people he trusts and likes. Back in the day it was friends like Ronaldinho and Portuguese midfielder Deco who made him feel protected. Six weeks ago, they were well beaten at Chelsea, conceding three unanswered goals and dropping to their lowest point of the campaign in terms of form and league position. But as Dyche and his side have repeatedly shown, they are most dangerous with their backs to the wall and a point to prove. A haul of 13 points from the past available 15 has certainly done the trick and now, instead of worrying about the prospect of trips to Reading and Hull next season, they are dreaming again of visits to Istanbul and Athens. Smolevichi won promotion last season but are finding life in the Belarus Premier League a difficult task. After three games, they are one from bottom and host Shakhtyor who are in eighth, three points ahead of them. The home side started well with a 1-1 draw at defending champions Dinamo Brest, leading the game for 13 minutes. I hope I never meet you on a football pitch ever again. You are a disgrace," he added. Porto's director of communications Francisco Marques added on his own Twitter account: "Marega was fed up and left the pitch and Porto was forced to make a substitution due to racism. Portuguese newspaper A Bola reported that no Porto players spoke to the media after the game in solidarity with Marega. Referees have such a difficult job and VAR was brought in to help them, that is just so wrong today. The incident between Lo Celso and Azpilicueta happened after 52 minutes, with the Tottenham midfielder appearing to stand on the Chelsea full-back's shin. After a long review, VAR official David Coote decided the offence didn't warrant a sending off and Jose Mourinho's side remained at full strength. Honestly, the game of Rukh against the Neman in the last round disappointed, I recall the final score 1-4 in favor of the Neman, the Smolevichi won against Bate (who are slowly recovering) and from the weak Power Engineering of BSU, so frankly it is not clear why high kf on the hosts .. maybe because this is the first official game between these teams)) .. well, I see no reason really .. according to the table Rukh seventh, Smolevichi one line below, direct competitors .. and in the game Rukh has tended to fall .. Smolevichi to growth! My Forecast is draw. Good luck!!! Posted at 59' Gavin Whyte (Cardiff City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 59' Foul by Jack Iredale (Carlisle United). Goal!Posted at 57' Goal! Carlisle United 2, Cardiff City 4. Danny Ward (Cardiff City) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box to the bottom left corner. I will bet on goals in this match from Faroe Islands and of course, I will take this option, similar like I was take in some earlier duels. So, KI II is team who is probably closer to win here, but it is better to bet on goals. In last round, this team is lost 1-3 and they will surely try to play this match much better and try to win three points. On the other side, 07 Vestur is team who is in two of last four matches, played also with three or more goals. Over is really ok here. Brno and Unicov game is likely to produce an under 3.5 in this game. The away team usually holds back teams from scoring many goals against it and therefore I believe the maximum goals that can be scored in this match is 3 and not more than that.

O nás

Vítejte ve skupině! Můžete být v kontaktu s dalšími členy, m...

členů

Žáci

Na Instagramu Ti nic neunikne?

Máš tipy na best videa na YouTube?

Zajímá Tě testování nových verzí aplikací?

Pak hledáme právě tebe. Ozvi se nám!

Učitelé

Zajímá Vás téma vzdělávacích volnočasových aktivit pro děti?

Máte chuť podílet se na testování připravovaných vzdělávacích projektů?

Máte tipy na dětskou literaturu, která by neměla v žádné dětské knihovně chybět?

Ozvěte se nám!

Rodiče

Řešíte v souvislosti se vzděláním Vašich dětí nějakou palčivou otázku?

Zajímáte se o to, jak s dětmi trávit volný čas smysluplně?

Máte tipy na osvědčené volnočasové aktivity pro děti, nebo byste rádi některé otestovali?

Jste přesně náš člověk. Napište nám!

Partneři/Veřejnost

Máte tipy na zajímavý projekt z oblasti vzdělávání?

Rádi byste finančně či materiálně podpořili smysluplné projekty, které budou děti bavit a učit zároveň?

Máte zájem podílet se na testování nově vznikajících vzdělávacích projektů pro děti?

Velmi si vážíme Vašeho zájmu. Pokud máte jakýkoli dotaz nebo nás chcete podpořit jakýmkoliv způsobem.

Zapojte se

Naši partneři 

V případě, že Vás činnost našeho spolku zaujala, budeme velmi rádi, pokud se rozhodnete podpořit nás jakoukoliv finanční částkou.

Číslo bankovního účtu: 1441332005/2700

QRkod_dar.png

Odběr novinek

Děkujeme za přihlášení

Melantrichova 971/19, 110 00 Praha 1

© 2022 SCHOLARUM, z.s. Design UON7.com

bottom of page