top of page

Skupina Scholarum

Veřejná·77 členů

Werder vs Borussia Dortmund live 9 March 2024 Today

Get the latest Werder Bremen vs Borussia Dortmund live score in the Bundesliga from LiveScore.com.

Casting your eye at the fixture list, you would be forgiven for doing a double take. In the Women's FA Cup third round, Southampton FC Women and Southampton Women's FC are both in action on Sunday. The former, who are away to Cardiff City, are backed by the men's Premier League club, while the latter, who host West Bromwich Albion, are a separate, unrelated team with bags of history. Southampton Women's FC just happen to have a remarkable eight Women's FA Cups to their name, making them the second-most successful club in the competition's history, behind only record 14-time winners Arsenal. However, he appears chastened and is hardly likely to do the same thing twice. Losing his England place is perhaps to be expected given the atmosphere over coronavirus, but it might be a punishment that is overturned down the line. Read the full story Hamilton’s contract renewal delayed The Daily Mail believes that Lewis Hamilton’s contract renewal with his Mercedes team has been delayed due to the impact of coronavirus. Werder Bremen vs Borussia Dortmund Live Scores Get the latest Werder Bremen vs Borussia Dortmund live score in the Bundesliga from LiveScore.com. We'll start today with news of the Madrid Open in tennis. The world's top tennis players will swap rackets for game controllers this month after organisers of the cancelled Madrid Open said they will stage a virtual competition to raise funds for struggling professionals amid the coronavirus shutdown. Posted at 84' Attempt missed. Alfredo Morelos (Rangers) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Sporting Braga. João Novais replaces João Palhinha. Goal!Posted at 82' Goal! Rangers 3, Sporting Braga 2. Ianis Hagi (Rangers) from a free kick with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. Posted at 80' Hand ball by Raúl Silva (Sporting Braga). Posted at 79' Attempt missed. The Argentine was in the mood from early on, scoring two stunning long-range efforts in the first half to put Barcelona 4-1 up at the break. Messi then completed his hat trick in the second half with another astonishing finish. He has gone from zero goals to the top scorer in La Liga in eight games. PLAYER RATINGS Barcelona: Ter Stegen 5, Roberto 6, Pique 5, Lenglet 5, Firpo 6, Rakitic 7, Busquets 6, De Jong 8, Messi 9, Suarez 8, Griezmann 7. I expect the points to be shared in this match. Dinamo Minsk played poor so far and lost 3 of the 4 played matches. They lost to Rukh Brest, lost in the city derby with FC Minsk and finally lost to Gorodeya a week ago. The only victory was obtain against Zhodino. The players confidence is low and that's another problem. To be worse, Danilo was sent off in the last round and he is suspended. AS Monaco v Stade de Reims predictions for this Coupe de France match. Two teams neck and neck in Ligue 1 face off in the cup to aid their bid for silverware but with new Monaco manager Robert Moreno be able to spur his side to a first victory? Read on for our free Coupe de France predictions and betting tips. However, if local league and cup matches continue to be postponed in Japan, South Korea and China, provisions have been put in place to play the Asia Champions League matches as late as July to ensure the competition can be completed this year. The confederation said it expects to have a newly updated fixture list for the group phase of the competition in place by March 16 after a meeting to be held next weekend. Although Mourinho's first in-match conversation with Son was to remind the South Korean of players behind him who needed marking, evidently, his strength is going forward. Son's shot for Tottenham's opener was fierce enough. But the ball was close enough to Roberto as it flashed past the West Ham keeper for him to make a more passable attempt to keep it out. It was raw pace that allowed Son to stride forward into open space and cross for Moura to covert the visitors' second. The home side dominated possession as they looked for a way back into the match, with Adama Traore's precise finish giving them hope before he dispossessed City left-back Benjamin Mendy and set up Raul Jimenez to clip in the equaliser from close range. From that point Wolves had all the momentum and energy, sealing victory when Matt Doherty drilled in after a neat one-two with Jimenez to spark wild celebrations at Molineux. The German midfielder joined Bolton for less than one day before instead moving to Manchester City. Benjani Mwaruwari - Portsmouth to Manchester City (February 2008)This protracted deal did eventually go through but not before a last-minute hitch on deadline day after the Zimbabwe forward reportedly fell asleep in an airport while waiting for a plane to the North West and missed two flights. Alan Shearer - Southampton to Manchester United (1991/92), Blackburn to Manchester United (1996)Imagine what the footballing world would have been like if the BBC pundit had signed for the Old Trafford giants? According to Shearer, he twice came close to joining up with Sir Alex Ferguson, before plumping to sign for Blackburn and Newcastle. So they started talking and discussing. I didn’t sleep throughout that night, because it was going to end at 7am, Shanghai time, and the transfer [window] is going to close there. So we are talking and other teams are calling them, wanting me, but I told my agent that this is what I want. I want to come here. The ball prediction for this game is under 2.5 With the recent match that can be held again I predict the away team will play with a thin score even without a goal Likewise with the away team playing with a score that is very thin even there is no goal .. Hopefully this prediction can be useful for all of us and can win the game this time. For the match prediction this time I predict that neither team will score a goal... Score under 2.5. And the home team won with a narrow score prediction score 0-1 for the away team. Blog: How the match unfolded Report: Energetik-BGU maintain perfect start in the last European league standing It is almost impossible to watch one match from the Belarusian Premier League and decide where it ranks on the quality-ometer. Akin to a English League One affair? Maybe, but I’m not entirely sure who that is being harsh on. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Marvin Johnson. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Stuart Dallas (Leeds United). Posted at 90'+1' Hayden Coulson (Middlesbrough) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 90' Adam Clayton (Middlesbrough) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90' Jack Harrison (Leeds United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90' Foul by Adam Clayton (Middlesbrough). The 22-year-old son of French World Cup winner Lilian Thuram has so far netted five times and set up another five goals in his first Bundesliga season, with Gladbach boasting the second best goal tally having netted more than two goals per game. Added to the recipe is new coach Marco Rose's tactical nous that has given Gladbach a winning edge and growing confidence. Posted at 90'+2' Offside, Manchester United. Fred tries a through ball, but Luke Shaw is caught offside. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Tottenham Hotspur. Conceded by Aaron Wan-Bissaka. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Tanguy Ndombele (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Dele Alli. Posted at 88' Tanguy Ndombele (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. My main reason for taking the over 2.5 goals bet here in this fixture is the fact that Esteghlal is scoring goals like crazy not only in their home games but also 4 goals scored by them in their recent away games and not only against weak sides for example they defeated a decent Tractor side with 4-2 on the road lately and although the hosts may or may not score here I have confidence that the guests can cover the over bet all by themselves and odds are for sure worthy to be tried here at 2.40 at this moment. It was very, very strange," Moukoko tells BBC Sport. We played at Rushden and Diamonds. There were a lot of people coming around me asking for an autograph. I didn't really know what was going on, there were so many people. Then one of my friends, Ian Evatt, said: 'You don't know that you are one of the biggest players in this computer game?'. It was just unbelievable. Still now, I have people calling from Australia, France, all over the place. Fortunately for the hosts, Darmstadt have struggled to get going on their travels. The visitors come into this fixture having won just one out of seven on the road. They've lost four of the other six, shipping 12 goals in the process. PL appearances for club, 4 PL wins, 4 FA Cups, 3 League Cups, Champions League, Europa LeagueArjen Robben (FW) - from PSV, £12m. PL appearances for club, 15 goals. PL wins, FA Cup, 2 League CupsMateja Kezman (FW) - from PSV, £5. PL appearances for club, 4 goals. PL win, 1 League CupDidier Drogba (FW) - from Marseille, £24m. PL appearances for club, 104 goals. PL wins, 4 FA Cups, 3 League Cups, Champions LeagueTiago (MF) - from Benfica, £10m. This is a meeting between a Verona side who are exceeding expectations and a Genoa outfit who are facing relegation. The visitors are second-bottom heading into the weekend, while Verona are storming away from the bottom three despite starting the campaign as a clear contender for the drop. Will the hosts put more distance between themselves and the bottom three here? The Eagles have netted more than once in only one of their home games this season and in six of their 26 attempts since the beginning of last season. For this reason, backing Crystal Palace Under 1.5 Team Goals looks a good option, and with their average rate of concession being exactly one goal per game at home this season we think a 1-1 correct score prediction is the perfect accompaniment. Man City have won four of their last six meetings with Man United This week sees another Manchester Derby played out at the Etihad as City host United in the second leg of their League Cup semi-final clash. City come into the game with a 3-1 lead after dismantling United at Old Trafford in the first leg. Their journey to the quarter-finals was not a shared nationwide experience like the odyssey to the Euro 2016 semi-finals. From 1958, Wales' football story became one of anguish: Joe Jordan's handball in 1977, Paul Bodin's penalty miss in 1993 and the play-off loss to Russia 10 years later. History's pain bound a footballing nation together, fuel for hopes - however fanciful they may have seemed after losses to Georgia and Moldova - that they would one day emulate the class of 1958. We are going to the Vietnam League match where Song Lam Nghe An face Ho Chi Minh on this sixth round. Local team is leading in the standings with 11 points and with 3 goals in favor an conceded no goal and coming as favorites and I think they have good options to win this game again by the minimum. The visitors in third place will have a tough game away from home to score. So we are going with this very good odds for a goal less draw. Ho Chi Minh is favorite in this game. The new season got off to a good start with three wins, one draw and one defeat. Song lam also started well with three wins and two draws. It is going to be a cagey affair. As far as betting on this fixture goes, a lack of goals appeals. Specifically, 'Under 2.5 Goals' catches the eye. Hannover have struggled to win at home, while much the same can be said for Darmstadt on the road, but it is the offensive struggles of both that really catch the eye. Hannover have found it tough to create regular scoring chances at home, which has culminated in them notching an average of just 0.5 goals. Darmstadt haven't been quite as bad on their travels, but they've been by no means good, averaging only 0.71 goals for. Moreover, Hannover have made a habit of keeping the score down at HDI-Arena, where less than three goals have been scored in five out of six. Harry Maguire, Wilfried Zaha and Thomas Partey were all identified as key targets for the Gunners, but Maguire moved to Manchester United while Zaha and Partey stayed at Crystal Palace and Atletico Madrid respectively. Unai Emery was sacked by Arsenal after the club's worst run of results in four decadesGetty Images 12:50 - Niko Kovac ‘wants’ Arsenal job and set to watch Gunners face West Ham Former Bayern Munich manager Niko Kovac reportedly wants the vacant Arsenal job and is set to watch the Gunners take on West Ham at the London Stadium tonight. If you can build a positive ethos around a club, fans will buy in," Hirst said. It's just fantastic to see the club I've supported after 45 years or so doing its bit and helping. For Luton, a club that won back-to-back promotions to reach the second tier for the first time in 12 years, the uptake of season tickets is helping keep them afloat. We're in a very precarious situation and if it wasn't for our supporters, executive members and sponsors who have stuck by us in this time, it would be much more precarious," CEO Sweet told BBC Three Counties Radio. As an integral part of Don Revie's famous side, Hunter won the First Division title in 1969 and 1974, helped them beat Arsenal in the 1968 League Cup final, and then returned to Wembley in 1972 as Leeds defeated the Gunners to win the FA Cup. He also played in the 1975 European Cup final defeat by Bayern Munich in Paris - a year after Revie left to manage England - but he did taste European success as Leeds won the now-defunct Inter-Cities Fairs Cup in 1968 and 1971. Augsburg are set to host Mainz this Saturday in German Bundesliga action. Both of these teams have been enjoying a spell of impressive form in recent weeks. We expect this game to be a closely contested affair. In a chat with the podcast, the Englishman reveals just how demanding Ibrahimovic can be, how Ronaldo's professionalism even extended to the way he fitted out his home, and how Ancelotti once got his players to sort out the tactics before a big match. Euro Leagues podcast: Catching up with Clement'Zlatan and Cristiano were special' Clement won the 2014 Champions League at Real MadridClement has worked with some of the greats since Ancelotti promoted him to work as a first-team coach at Chelsea in 2009. Every business out there, every business owner, everybody working wants to get back to work when it's safe because they need to do that, and we're no different. Our business model has been turned upside down in one day and we have to plan as a club, as a city, as a community and also as the Premier League, to make sure that when it is appropriate and when people are safe and when we feel it is the right time and the government says it is the right time, we can go back. It took longer than I expected. Potter said: "It was a great moment for everyone in the stadium, especially Ali. He deserves it. He worked away every day, with exemplary behaviour. We all wanted him to contribute and he did that today. Brighton dominated possession like they usually do and created the better chances, with Maupay driving two shots over the bar before half-time. Burn thought he had scored his first goal for the club when he swivelled and fired home a shot on the bounce. Twenty-eighth round of the Israel Championship and my suggestion for this match is a draw, I see that the two teams are well balanced in the tournament, the Hapoel Tel Aviv team in their last Three matches have won two and drawn one, and the Beitar team Jerusalem has also won two in the last three matches and drawn one. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe announced the state of emergency on Tuesday, giving authorities more power to press people to stay at home and businesses to close. Liverpool will be PL champions 'one way another' That's according to UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin. I see no way for Liverpool to stay untitled. Roberts is contracted to South African side Stormers but returned to Wales after the Super Rugby season was suspended due to the outbreak. The 33-year-old, who graduated as a doctor, will work as a clinical innovation fellow during his temporary assignment with the Cardiff and Vale Health board. Although I've never worked clinically, I just thought I could lend an extra pair of hands and an extra brain into helping solve the challenge," Roberts told the Welsh Rugby Union website. Werder Bremen vs. Borussia Dortmund TV Channel & Live When: Saturday, March ... Post updateNick Powell (Stoke City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionSubstitution, Stoke City. Lasse Sørensen replaces Lee Gregory. Post updateEthan Pinnock (Brentford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateFoul by Tyrese Campbell (Stoke City). Post updateChristian Nørgaard (Brentford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateFoul by Tyrese Campbell (Stoke City). It was Aguero's 23rd goal of the season. WRETCHED FORM Wednesday, whose wretched form has blown any chance of promotion, only managed one shot but there were still a few late jitters for City who should have won more comfortably. Spurs got off to the perfect start against Norwich when Jan Vertonghen headed home Giovani Lo Celso's delivery. Bahia will host Atletico Mineiro for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors are more ambitious team in this league. True, Atletico is not very good team in this season. They have big fluctuations. In last game Atletico lost 0-1 against solid Athletico-PR. Also, we have Bahia who's is very average team in this season. Also, the hosts have a poor results in the last matches. I believe, they are not convincing team. In previous game Bahia lost 4-3 against Goias. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. Also, I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Maybe this is a draw.. Nevertheless, my pick - Atletico Mineiro to win. Klinsmann may intend to take Hertha in a more attacking direction. However, the new manager may need backing in the January transfer window to do that successfully. Hertha are still going to be going into Friday's game with a squad who have been struggling immensely. Dario Zanatta replaces Zak Rudden. Posted at 65' Foul by James Penrice (Partick Thistle). Posted at 65' Jeremie Frimpong (Celtic) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Callum McGregor (Celtic) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Posted at 61' Attempt saved. Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Slovan Bratislava have had a slightly better campaign but find themselves in a position where they must win their final two games of the group, whilst hoping Wolves lose both of their games. It looks like it might be too hard a task for the Slovakian side but they will be giving it their all in this match to ensure they still stand a chance at qualification in matchweek six. Manager Roy Hodgson has signed a one-year contract extension at Crystal Palace that would see him remain at the club until the end of the 2020-21 campaign. The 72-year-old took charge of the Eagles in September of the 2017-18 season and helped the side avoid relegation. He said: "I'm delighted that the club and I have reached agreement. I'm proud of what we have achieved since I was appointed. Palace are currently 12th in the Premier League, six points behind fifth place and nine clear of relegation, after back-to-back victories over Newcastle and Brighton. In this moment, BATE Borisov is very good team and they will show that to us and in this duel. Ok, it is the fact that they are had a lot of problems at the start of new season and really nobody was expect that they will lose first two matches in season. Still, as the time goes, they are playing better and better and they will be just great in this match, at least I think so. They are beat Gorodeya 2-0 in last round in league, and Slaviya is in bad shape. Yes, they will win this duel.

O nás

Vítejte ve skupině! Můžete být v kontaktu s dalšími členy, m...

členů

bottom of page