top of page
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter

Skupina Scholarum

Veřejná·61 členů

NK Celje vs NK Maribor v živo NK Celje (@NKCelje) / X 09/03/2024

NK Celje. 30. Marko Simeunovič. 3. Franc Fridl. 5. Matjaž Kek. 7. Oskar Drobne. 8 ... krog, MIK CM CELJE, -, NK Maribor, 0:2, (0:0), veÄŤ. 2007/2008, 9.krog, NK ...

Roberto Firmino went close to his first Anfield goal since March with a curling effort just past the post and should have got it later in the second half, but failed to connect with Trent Alexander-Arnold's low cross from point-blank range. In the end, though, two was more than enough to seal another win and move another step closer to their ultimate goal. Having achieved an 'Invincibles' year, Liverpool still have a long way to go to match the 'Invincibles' season achieved by Arsenal in 2003-04. Manchester City pushed Arsenal deeper into crisis as they won with embarrassing ease at Emirates Stadium. Kevin de Bruyne produced a first-half masterclass as Pep Guardiola's side cruised into a three-goal lead by the interval with two superb strikes, either side of a perfect pass that laid on City's second for Raheem Sterling's simple finish. It was a harrowing experience for Arsenal caretaker manager Freddie Ljungberg, who was a powerless low-key presence, his minimal impact since succeeding the sacked Unai Emery reflected in a record of one win from his five matches in interim charge. Jonjo Shelvey had a goal awarded by VAR as Newcastle stunned Sheffield United at Bramall Lane to climb to 11th in the Premier League. The controversy arrived in the second half when Andy Carroll was flagged offside after flicking on for Shelvey. The midfielder ran through before slotting past Dean Henderson, whose half-hearted challenge suggested he was expecting the effort to be ruled out. However, with referee Stuart Attwell having waved play on the goal was checked by VAR, which correctly awarded it after replays showed Carroll was onside when he provided the assist. Tekmovanja Celje - Maribor · 2:0 (1:0). 17.30. 03.09.2023. 8. krog, Olimpija - Maribor · 2:1 (1 Uradna spletna stran NK Maribor. vse pravice pridržane © NK Maribor, 2024 ... They have scored two or more goals in seven of their last 10 home matches, and have won five and lost two of their last nine home matches in the Premier League. Among the top nine teams in the standings, Spurs have the weakest defence, having conceded 26 goals. They have four wins in the last six meetings with Brighton. Barcelona want Pochettino The Sun reports that Mauricio Pochettino, fresh from leaving Tottenham Hotspur on Tuesday night, is a target for a host of top European sides. Bayern Munich are interested in the Argentine after they sacked Niko Kovac, but leading the way is Barcelona. Ernesto Valverde is under pressure at the Nou Camp and Pochettino could be the man to replace him. We are in January - it's the money time of the season. Imagine I answer your question and say something. Everybody will talk about it and it's not good for PSG. Now I'm with PSG and I'm 100% with the club. I want to help the club grow this season, to win a lot of titles, so for me it's not good to talk about [my future]. I think about the club because the club helped me. I came here at 18. I was a talent but I was not a superstar. Posted at 59' Foul by Andreas Christensen (Chelsea). Posted at 59' Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 56' Foul by N'Golo Kanté (Chelsea). Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says he will give Marcus Rashford "as long as he needs" to get fit. The precise length of Rashford's absence with a back injury is unknown. Jamshedpur will host North East United for this fixture of the league. Perhaps, the hosts have better chance on the home ground. Jamshedpur is one of the ambitious team in this campaign. However, this will not be an easy task for the hosts. In any case, they will have to invest a great effort in this game. Also, I expect, the visitors wil ltry to provide a strong resistance. North East Utd are undefeated in their last 5 matches. I think, the visitors have the motivation to stay in the race for higher range. They will try to make a positive result. My pick - NorthEast United to win. Iago Aspas' late equaliser for Celta Vigo dented Barcelona's title hopes. Barca go top with the point but Real Madrid can establish a two-point lead if they beat Espanyol on Sunday. Luis Suarez headed Barca in front from Lionel Messi's clever free-kick but Fedor Smolov levelled from Okay Yokuslu's pass. Suarez then swivelled and smashed in a great strike - from another Messi pass - but his ex-Liverpool team-mate Aspas' perfect low free-kick rescued Celta. However, this fixture at the Etihad is traditionally one that sees them receive a hiding. They have lost on their last three visits to City's ground by an aggregate score of 14-1. That's not the kind of statistic that bodes well for their upcoming trip. A defeat here may be the points-loss that puts paid to their Champions League dreams. NK Maribor CELJE. MARIBOR. 9. 03. 2024 17:30:00. 17.30. ARENA Z'DEŽELE. MARIBOR1. RADOMLJE2 Prvi vijol'čni golgeter je za NK Maribor odigral 283 tekem in zabil 73 golov. We struggled with energy levels and they probably had the better chances, but we're happy with a point. The players dug deep today. I've enjoyed it but I knew it was going to be tough today. The boys were on their last legs to be honest, after working so hard in the past three games. We still covered every blade of grass - we just lacked a bit of quality in the final third. On Carlo Ancelotti: "What he's done in the game is incredible so I can't wait to get started working with him. They kick off at 5. Video - Henderson – Salzburg tie is Liverpool’s biggest game of the season00:24 11:15 - A new Ronaldo? Marcus Rashford has rediscovered his form pretty quickly, to the delight of every Manchester United fan and certainly his manager. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was asked whether he saw any similarities between Rashford and the great Cristiano Ronaldo, and couldn't help but pay the Englishman an enormous compliment. The Reds, who had scored in their previous 36 Premier League games, registered 104 goals in total in their unbeaten run, with only Mane (27), Salah (24) and Firmino (12) making it into double figures. Virgil van Dijk (seven), Georginio Wijnaldum and Divock Origi (five each) are the only others to hit five or more. Twelve other players managed to score, with three own goals too. The top assisters will not surprise you - Trent Alexander-Arnold (21), Andrew Robertson (14) and Firmino (10) are the only ones in double figures. They hoisted a banner that read, "Tories Not Welcome' and, I'm paraphrasing here, 'Go away, Rod. That might have cut pretty deep. Amy Macdonald v Tommy WrightGold-standard stuff, this. Internationally famous singer-songwriter takes on her husband's former manager in a war of words. When Richard Foster left St Johnstone he did so after something of a bust-up with Wright. That clearly rankles with Amy, who went on BBC Scotland's Off The Ball with Tam and Stuart and called the Northern Irishman "hot-headed". Serie A said in a statement on Thursday that the other games to be played in empty stadiums would be Udinese-Fiorentina, AC Milan-Genoa, Parma-Spal and Sassuolo-Brescia. It also laid down guidelines for who would be allowed into stadiums. Only media working for broadcasting rights holders would be able to attend and there would be no news conferences. Until the inevitable happened. A second yellow in the 92nd minute of Paris St-Germain's 4-3 win against Bordeaux on Sunday means the Brazilian will now be suspended for Saturday's home game against Dijon. In 2015, he was suspended from action for Barcelona, around his sister's birthday in March. In 2016, the same happened. In 2017, he had a muscle issue, which saw him ruled out around his sister's birthday. Sheffield United qualifying for Europe in their first season in the big time? Too far-fetched. Hang on… could it happen? We’ll have to see when/if play resumes for the 2019-20 Premier League season – Sheffield United currently sit seventh in the table – two points behind fifth and five points off the top four, with a game in hand. Meanwhile, if you like football games you can touch – and, also, if you like your football past-times to have a pleasing, poetic profundity to them, you will most likely enjoy what this Cliftonville fan has done in recreating the Solitude stadium, whilst the real one sits empty during lockdown. NK Celje vs Maribor: Live Score, Stream and H2H results 3 Match NK Celje vs Maribor in the Prva Liga of Slovenia (3/9/2024): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. let's cross over to Italy and take a look at the serie A where Fiorentina will play hosts to genoa at the stadio artemio. The hosts Fiorentina are 13th on the log with 24 points after 20 matches, there recent five games haven't been bad with only 1 lose. There are coming from a moral booster 2-0 win over napoli. The visitors are last on the log with only 1 win in there last five games there defense is a disaster conceding in all five matches, there away form is bad too with 0 wins in last 5 games. With Fiorentina recent good form and genoa awful form it's hard to look past a home win Last May, Rwanda signed a sponsorship and tourism promotion deal with Arsenal. Euro Papers: Juve target Bellerin as part of double Prem swoop In today's Euro Papers. Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin on his way to Italy? Video - Juve target Bellerin as part of double Prem swoop - Euro Papers01:35 12:00 - Klopp: This suits Everton more Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp believes tonight's derby suits Everton more. In an exclusive interview with BBC Sport, the former Swindon manager said: "That for me has got to be looked at. Is it mutually exclusive that you want a quick appointment but you don't run a recruitment process?"Can you not do both? Is there a way to marry both those things? I understand and I've been there myself as an ex-manager and probably benefited at one point from needing to make an appointment quite quickly that someone might step into those shoes on a caretaker basis, if that club has the foresight to do that. NK Celje - NK Maribor Live - Prva liga Telemach Slovenije Eurosport is your source for the latest Prva liga Telemach Slovenije match updates. Get the full recap of NK Celje - NK Maribor, complete with stats and ... Schalke 04 are showing that they are almost giving up this season when they are relegated. The last 3 matches the home team has not won yet, although their opponents are only lower rivals such as Union Berlin, vs Werder Bremen, who are 17th in the rankings. Meanwhile, Leverkusen is focusing very much on the rest of the season. With 56 points after 30 rounds helped them get to 5th place, only less than the fourth ranked team Monchengladbach in goal difference / defeat. Obviously, the spirit and motivation of the visitors is being pushed very high, and this will be the key to opening up the victory for Leverkusen before a Schalke 04 is losing itself. Game for the National League with Halifax Town facing Stockport County. These two teams faced each other a few days ago with Stockport County winning by 5 - 1 and we expect once again a very entertaining and high scoring affair between these two teams. Halifax will be looking for revenge with the support of their fans but it will be very hard for them to stop Stockport's offensive quality. For that reason, we will take the Over 3.5 goals as the best line to bet on this match here where we expect goals from both sides and at least four goals. [TV V ŽIVO*] NK Maribor Olimpija Ljubljana v živo 3 Olimpija Ljubljana : Bravo. 08.12.2023 16:00, Sportklub 1, 1SML2324, Maribor : Olimpija Ljubljana. 09.12.2023 15:00, Sportklub 1, 1SNL2324, Aluminij : Celje ... Paderborn are set to host Union Berlin this Saturday in German Bundesliga action. Paderborn will hope to secure a result from this game to build momentum following last weekend's win over Werder Bremen. Last weekend's win moved Paderborn off of the bottom of the Bundesliga table. They will hope to continue moving in the right direction. Bayern Munich have won their last eight league fixtures. Bayern Munich have won their last five away league games by an aggregate score of 16-2. Wolfsburg went to Leverkusen and won 4-1 recently and that's a side that has lost two of its last three matches. Bayern Munich top the Bundesliga by seven points and the title is almost won. NK Celje vs NK Maribor live ergebnis,prognose() Wo kann man NK Celje gegen NK Maribor online ansehen?AiScore provides NK Celje vs NK Maribor(2023/09/03) live ergebnis,h2h,prognose,spiel statistik ... Perth Glory are the form side heading into the game and that should help carry them to another win here. We’re confident that the home side should pick up a win and we’re backing them to beat the Asian handicap line which is set at -0.75, which means a win by two goals sees us pick up a full win, whilst a half win would occur with a one goal win for the home side. However, underestimate this side at your peril as Spurs soon found out as Villa took the early lead thanks to a defensive howler by the visitors culminating in an own goal by Toby Alderweireld. Dele Alli tried his utmost to get Spurs on the scoresheet but was frustrated. The increase in tempo by Spurs began to look dangerous and it was Alderweireld who ultimately levelled the playing field with an impressive goal in the 27th minute. Korona did start well after break because of the corona virus, but this team could have a lot of issues today when face Piast, which is in the good form, and which started with the positive result at this part of the competition. Away side did won two recent games against this rival in the competition, and with Korona six loses at home, they could be in tight challenge at this one. Anthony Martial has been involved in 14 goals in 22 games in all competitions for United this season (11 goals, 3 assists), as many as in 38 appearances last term (12 goals, 2 assists). Mason Greenwood has scored four Premier League goals this season, the most by any teenager in the competition. What next?Manchester United host Wolves in the FA Cup third-round replay on Wednesday (19:45 GMT) before travelling to Liverpool in the Premier League on Sunday (16:30). Manchester United went on to win the game 2-1, which Evra celebrated in probably slightly irresponsible but undeniably funny and justified fashion, whooping it up under Suarez’s nose and causing the Liverpool players to defend their man, as if he was the wronged party in all of this. HAT TIP "I always travelled to away games and at home would stand with the fans that sing but when I signed for Malmö I needed to be in the VIP section with the Under-17s and Under-19s, but I didn’t really like that. But they did drag Leicester back from 2-0 to 2-2, thanks to a Leighton Baines thunderbolt. This came as a delightful surprise to the Warm-Up, since we assumed Baines had quietly retired a couple of years ago to spend more time with his leather jackets. The prayers of Leicester and half of Birmingham were answered in the semi-final draw as, to much chuckling and jokes about warm ball, the Manchester Derby came out of the hat. I'd normally hope to be back with the team in two or three weeks' time. Kane had scored 17 goals for Tottenham this season before being injured during the 1-0 loss at Southampton. Jose Mourinho's side, who also lost forward Son Heung-min to injury, have since fallen from sixth to eighth in the table, and are four points behind fifth-place Manchester United. Kane added: "I'm at a good stage, pretty much doing everything. Mourinho was quickly acquainted with the two faces of Spurs as they made a horrendous start, going two goals down and forcing him into the emergency action, and proaction, of a manager who has seen this situation before. It was only 29 minutes in when he removed Eric Dier and sent on Christian Eriksen, replacing a player many expect to become a key component under Mourinho with one many believe does not want a part in the new era. Prenosi tekem Celje : Maribor. 10.03.2024 11:00, Stream nzs.si, SZNL2324, ŽNK Cerklje : Krim. 10.03.2024 13:00, Planet 2, SZNL2324, ŽNK Olimpija Ljubljana : ŽNK Mura Nona. Kean is a player we tried to sign when I was at Napoli but he chose Everton. He has fantastic quality and I'm sure he'll be a top talent but he's 19 and everything is new for him here. Italian Ancelotti will take charge of 15th-placed Everton for the first time against Burnley, who are 10th, on Thursday. NK Maribor NK Maribor. 157.125 všečkov · O tem govori 5.398 oseb. Uradna stran NK Maribor www.nkmaribor.com | Official page of NK Maribor. From our perspective it's vital that the season is completed and there is a growing sense across the football family that is the right thing to do," he told Sky Sports. It's difficult to speculate on time lines, so we need patience and cool heads. But for the integrity of the football pyramid and the financial security of the clubs, finishing the leagues is the right thing to do. V ŽIVO: NK Maribor - NK Celje 0:1* - Content Exchange V ŽIVO: NK Maribor - NK Celje 0:1*. Preberi · ( ... Bringing in Ancelotti and Ibrahimovic would show that Everton really mean business, but it would be very interesting as both figures have been labelled as 'has-beens' in recent months. Either way, Goodison Park needs a top-level goalscorer as the Toffees have really lacked one since Romelu Lukaku left back in 2017. NK Celje vs NK Maribor Live NK Celje vs NK Maribor live score and live streaming on March 9th, 2024 at 16:30 UTC time for Football Slovenia Prva Liga.

O nás

Vítejte ve skupině! Můžete být v kontaktu s dalšími členy, m...

členů

Žáci

Na Instagramu Ti nic neunikne?

Máš tipy na best videa na YouTube?

Zajímá Tě testování nových verzí aplikací?

Pak hledáme právě tebe. Ozvi se nám!

Učitelé

Zajímá Vás téma vzdělávacích volnočasových aktivit pro děti?

Máte chuť podílet se na testování připravovaných vzdělávacích projektů?

Máte tipy na dětskou literaturu, která by neměla v žádné dětské knihovně chybět?

Ozvěte se nám!

Rodiče

Řešíte v souvislosti se vzděláním Vašich dětí nějakou palčivou otázku?

Zajímáte se o to, jak s dětmi trávit volný čas smysluplně?

Máte tipy na osvědčené volnočasové aktivity pro děti, nebo byste rádi některé otestovali?

Jste přesně náš člověk. Napište nám!

Partneři/Veřejnost

Máte tipy na zajímavý projekt z oblasti vzdělávání?

Rádi byste finančně či materiálně podpořili smysluplné projekty, které budou děti bavit a učit zároveň?

Máte zájem podílet se na testování nově vznikajících vzdělávacích projektů pro děti?

Velmi si vážíme Vašeho zájmu. Pokud máte jakýkoli dotaz nebo nás chcete podpořit jakýmkoliv způsobem.

Zapojte se

Naši partneři 

V případě, že Vás činnost našeho spolku zaujala, budeme velmi rádi, pokud se rozhodnete podpořit nás jakoukoliv finanční částkou.

Číslo bankovního účtu: 1441332005/2700

QRkod_dar.png

Odběr novinek

Děkujeme za přihlášení

Melantrichova 971/19, 110 00 Praha 1

© 2022 SCHOLARUM, z.s. Design UON7.com

bottom of page